“We’re All In” Initiative
PANDEMIC RELIEF FOR SMALL BUSINESSES IN WISCONSIN
WEDC’s We’re All In Small Business Grant is designed to help small businesses get back on their feet while also encouraging the adoption of best practices to keep employees, customers and communities safe.
HOW IT WORKS
Funded by the federal Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act, the We’re All In Small Business Grant Program will provide $2,500 to 30,000 Wisconsin small businesses to assist with the costs of business interruption or for health and safety improvements, wages and salaries, rent, mortgages and inventory.
Contact Tricia.Rathermel@greateroshkosh.com or (920) 230-3326 with any questions.
To be eligible, businesses must:
- be a Wisconsin-based, for-profit business;
- employ 20 or fewer full-time equivalent (FTE) employees, including the owner;
- earn greater than $0 but less than $1 million in annual revenues (gross sales and receipts); and
- have started operating prior to Jan. 1, 2020, and have been in business in February 2020.
Opens: 8 a.m. Monday, June 15, 2020
Closes: 11:59 p.m. Friday, June 26, 2020
Applicants are encouraged to prepare for the one-week application period by gathering the following required documents:
- 2018 or 2019 federal tax return for business (If you started your business in 2020, you are not eligible for this grant). Applicable tax returns are:
- IRS form 1065 Partnership Return (no K-1s required)
- IRS form 1120 Corporation Return (no schedules required)
- IRS form 1120S S Corporation Return (no K-1s required)
- IRS form 1040 (sole proprietors) and the following:
- Schedule C, Profit and Loss from Business
- Signed W-9 form (available at www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf)
- A letter or email of acknowledgment from a community organization indicating your business was in operation in February 2020. Contact Tricia.Rathermel@greateroshkosh.com to receive a letter of support.