Working collaboratively with the City of Oshkosh and other stakeholders, the Greater Oshkosh Economic Development Corporation is leading efforts to develop regional Additive Manufacturing and MRO Clusters, recruit talent, and offer educational sessions about best practices and development in the aviation and aerospace industry.
Additive Manufacturing Cluster
As part of the Aerospace Cluster Implementation Project, the I-41 Corridor Additive Manufacturing Cluster will be recognized as an established Additive Manufacturing (AM) center in the Midwest and become the preferred partner of general and business aviation aircraft owners and operators for their additive manufacturing needs.
- Foster entrepreneurship and innovation in Additive Manufacturing
- Build the workforce
- Educate the supply chain about Additive Manufacturing
- Foster connections between companies and Additive Manufacturing resources in and out of state
- Populate the New North Supply Chain Directory with companies identifying their Additive Manufacturing capabilities
Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul Cluster
As part of the Aerospace Cluster Implementation Project, the I-41 Corridor MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) Cluster will be recognized as the premier comprehensive MRO center in the Midwest and become the preferred partner of general business aviation aircraft owners and operators for their maintenance needs.
- Brand and promote the I-41 Corridor region as a general aviation (GA) and business aviation (BA) full maintenance center from experimental to business jets
- Offer a one-stop shop location for GA/BA aircraft with a complete range of services
- Build strong marketing efforts to promote the services and capabilities of the cluster to potential clients
- Develop assets, staff, and infrastructure required to be competitive in the marketplace
To learn more about the initiatives associated with the Aerospace Cluster Implementation Project contact firstname.lastname@example.org.