Capital Catalyst Fund
The Greater Oshkosh Capital Catalyst Fund is designed to help entrepreneurs and startup businesses grow in the greater Oshkosh area.
The Greater Oshkosh Capital Catalyst Fund was developed with funds reallocated from the Greater Oshkosh Revolving Loan Fund and funding from the City of Oshkosh and Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC).
The program allows for any single business enterprise to obtain funds from a minimum of $10,000 to a maximum of $100,000. Loans, grants and equity positions are all viable awards from the Greater Oshkosh Capital Catalyst Fund. The maximum grant that can be awarded is $10,000.
- Acquisition of land, buildings, and fixed equipment
- Feasibility studies, consulting fees, legal fees associated with project development
- Site preparation and construction or reconstruction of buildings (including leasehold improvements)
- Installation of fixed equipment
- Working capital for inventory and direct labor costs
- Marketing of new products/emergence into new markets
- Other activities that the Revolving Loan Fund Committee may identify during the administration of the program
- Advanced manufacturing
- Agriculture & food processing
- IT/software development
- Medical devices
- Research, biology & energy
- Real Estate
Click here for application.
For more information contact Audra Hoy at (920) 230-3326 or firstname.lastname@example.org.