Capital Catalyst Fund
The Greater Oshkosh Capital Catalyst Fund was developed with funds reallocated from the Greater Oshkosh Revolving Loan Fund and funding from the City of Oshkosh and Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC). The fund can be used as a grant or a loan and can be used for businesses engaged in specific sectors with strong impact and growth trajectory in the greater Oshkosh region. Impact, for the purpose of this program, is defined as any growth activity that contributes positive economic impact for the of City of Oshkosh.
Greater Oshkosh Capital Catalyst Fund
The Greater Oshkosh Capital Catalyst Fund allows for any single business enterprise to obtain funds from a minimum of $10,000 to a maximum of $100,000. Loans, grants and equity positions are all viable awards from the Greater Oshkosh Capital Catalyst Fund.
- Acquisition of land, buildings, and fixed equipment
- Feasibility studies, consulting fees, legal fees associated with project development
- Site preparation and construction or reconstruction of buildings (including leasehold improvements)
- Installation of fixed equipment
- Working capital for inventory and direct labor costs
- Marketing of new products/emergence into new markets
- Other activities that the Revolving Loan Fund Committee may identify during the administration of the program
- Advanced manufacturing
- Agriculture & food processing
- IT/software development
- Medical devices
- Research, biology & energy
- Real Estate
Click here for application.
For more information contact Audra Hoy at (920) 230-3326 or firstname.lastname@example.org.